weeks, drake and fletcher and coleby

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion weeks, drake and fletcher and coleby

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all im looking for anyone with machinery made by any of the above for a special display to be held at biddenden tractorfest in august. if you have anything or know someone who has please could you pm me. many many thanks

andyfrost
    Participant

Kev , all being well I should be able to bring my Coleby and original plough along.
    Will be in touch later.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello Andy, great to hear that you may be joining us, hopefully it will be a good weekend as last years event was despite the weather !!

vhgmcbuddy

oh thats great news andy, i will keep a look out for you

steve-d
    Participant

Hopefully look forward to seeing you again be great if you could support mate.

andyfrost
    Participant

Thanks Gents, I’ve got a bit of work to do on it , but should have it up and running in time. Unusually for me it’s the first and only fourstroke machine in my collection.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

well ive never seen one in the flesh (metal) and look forward to seeing one. will try and do some homework about them

vhgmcbuddy

I will speak to the Managing and Deputy Managing Directors of Drake & Fletcher to see if they would be interested in attending.

vhgmcbuddy

Nice one Rob, gives everyone some publicity if they can attend in some form.

vhgmcbuddy

wow thanks for that rob that would be great

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.