Vhgmc 2021 calendar

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Vhgmc 2021 calendar

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    trusty-mad
    Participant

As mentioned in the last issue of the cultivator we have produced a digital 2021 calendar. This is now available for download in the members download section.
    If you decide to download this please leave a comment in this post so we know how many download we get? Unfortunately the website does not record this.
    Thanks Robert.

ted20
    Participant

Excellent unusual pictures Robert very well composed

andyfrost
    Participant

A huge thanks for that Robert , really first class.

Andy.

oddhatuk
    Participant

Excellent thankyou

bigvic
    Participant

Hi Robert well done on the super job with the Calander again this year well thought out I like the black and white choice for a change, I have downloaded 2 as I always get one for my aunt thank you mate

will-haggle
    Participant

Happy New Year from Val and I! Downloaded the Calendar OK, a great effort from Robert to put it together!

mike-t
    Participant

Happy New Year to all. An excellent way to start the year with this very interesting calendar. Many thanks for going to the effort of compiling it.

Best Wishes

Mike

philip-s
    Participant

Thanks for a nice calendar with interesting photos

crawlersimon
    Participant

Well done Robert – a great selection of pictures. I now just need to convince my other half to hang it up in the kitchen. Failing that it will definitely be used in the shed.

crawler
    Participant

Very good job Robert.
    All the best for 2021.

mrfixit
    Participant

Brilliant calendar well done Robert

kmacaoidh
    Participant

Just downloaded the VHGMC 2021 calendar, a lovely, almost calming, professionally high standard presentation. My only concern in seeing it was that, to do it justice, I would deserve and need to be printed to an equally high standard. A good quality ink printer using anice heavy paper or card? Looks great on screen, congratulations to all involved in the work that went into putting it together.

vhgmcbuddy

Really good calendar with interesting pictures from days gone by. Just a thought, would it be worth producing the calendar to sell in the shop. Well done Robert

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Very good thank you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.