tractorfest 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

just to let you know entries are now being taken for tractorfest 2014. below are links to photos from 2013 and the show website

http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8126&KW=tractorfest
    http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/

the show is on saturday 23rd and sunday 24th august 2014 and would be very greatful of your support
    as well as a working area for ploughing, rotavators etc there will also hopefully have long grass cutting area and hedgecutting area. the working area is reserved for the horticultural section only. you can also camp/caravan with your exhibits
    if you would like to enter just pm me or reply to the post and i will get back to you.

many thanks in advance

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

You have our support Kev, looking forward to one of the standout events of 2014 !!

steve-d
    Participant

You also have my support mate .as paul says I think the makings of a very nice event and definitely one to watch for 2014.if anything to go bylast years event.

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, im looking for more of your wonderful exhibits to attend tractorfest this year so if you think you can make it along then come and enjoy the show and company.
    camping is most welcome and will be with the exhibits there is also a working area for most machinery. there is also a barn dance in the evening.
    i am also after anyone that has any weeks and son equipment to attend this event.

so if you would like to support this great event just pm me and i will get back to you

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Are entry forms out now? And how do we get one/three , group of us are keen to go this year if possible.

vhgmcbuddy

hi stew, if you pm e-mail addresses i can send entry forms to you

vhgmcbuddy

just to highlight that this topic is for biddenden tractorfest in kent and NOT the one at newby hall. sorry if there has been any confusion

vhgmcbuddy

NEWS FLASH….. we have a weeks dungey tractor on display in the horticultural section this year. now this is a very special tractor as it is 1 of just a small handful made and is living in its home county. it is also extra special this year as it is 100 years old and still running and is a birthday not to be missed. i am going to the show site meeting next weekend and will keep you posted on developments. http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/ . check out this site for the latest show news on entertainment and attractions. also the exhibitors list is growing nicely but it would be great if you were on it so check your diaries and see if you can make it and you will be made most welcome to a great event.

vhgmcbuddy

We will be there Kev, just not sure what with yet, various display ideas being thought of at the moment, will let you know in due course

Should be a very good show

vhgmcbuddy

the showman has confirmed by phone that he will be bringing a few horses to biddenden tractorfest. thanks showman much appreciated.

vhgmcbuddy

hi
    i have got the forms for this show and will get them back to you as i will be going. i am hopefull in getting the coleby jnr runnning (at last!!)if i manage to get some of my many machines sold to give me room to work on it!! and money to spend on its sympathetic restoration!!also a few of the smaller bits and pieces of machineary
    i will be camping in my rv
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

hi petethebiker, thats very good news indeed. look forward to seeing you and your colbey

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, entry forms now starting to come in, well done. keep em coming people 😉 . if you dont have one yet and would like to go just pm me and we will get it sorted. if you are going to the sussex meet and greet then you can also get entry forms from there as i will bring some along 🙂

vhgmcbuddy

thanks for the entry returns, well done keep em coming

vhgmcbuddy

hello everyone ……please could members coming to biddenden tractorfest send entry forms back to me as soon as possible please as this would help a great deal with planning. many many thanks in advance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.