tractorfest 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

How many entries is that now then Kev ??

vhgmcbuddy

hi paul, so far we have 37 entries confirmed and more to follow, so looking good. if anyone else out there would like an entry form just let me know

vhgmcbuddy

Good news then Kev, come on folks if you want a frinedly event in the Garden of England then contact Kevin wothout delay for a form !!

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, still taking entries for this event. we also have a working area so if you would like to exhibit just let me know and i will send you the entry forms.so far we have a great versatiller display, wheelhorses, a holder, a colbey(made in kent) a 100 year old weeks dungey hop tractor, hand tools including seeders, hoes and a collection of smaller hand tools, a ransomes crawler, auto cultos, anzani iron horse and motor hoes, colwoods and more….. well done and thanks to all who have entered so far

vhgmcbuddy

hi all
    i have at last got my sadly unwanted machines up on a certain website so should soon have enough room to start work on the coleby will post off entry form tomorrow at last!! it has been on of those years! looking forward to seeing everyone again!
    one question– is the camping area close to the exibit area? as i have a collection of hand tools, machines and age related bits and pieces that are best shown on a table
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

thats great news pete, well done. have pm’d you

vhgmcbuddy

hi pete, have got your entry form, many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, just a quick reminder for entry forms…… please could you send them to me asap. many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi guys please remember to get your entry forms back to me asap……….

thought i would share a little preview of the 1914 weeks dungey attending
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=589178161124532&set=vb.540435959332086&type=2&theater

biddenden tractorfest 23-34th august 2014

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, just to let you know that we now have 46 entries for biddenden tractorfest and room for more so if you would like to come along please pm me and we can sort out the forms. the horticultural section will have a bbq lit on saturday eve so all you need to bring is what you want to eat.
    we also have a working area which will be timed to fit in around other events on site.so far we have a great versatiller display, wheelhorses, a holder, a colbey(made in kent) a 100 year old weeks dungey hop tractor, hand tools including seeders, hoes and a collection of smaller hand tools, a ransomes crawler, auto cultos, anzani iron horse and motor hoes, colwoods and moreā€¦.. well done and thanks to all who have entered so far

vhgmcbuddy

Well done Kev, top job mate, looking forward to the show

vhgmcbuddy

Apparently 54 entries now, top job Kev, looks like being a good event, I will make sure my camera is on hand to take plenty of photos for The Cultivator…

vhgmcbuddy

well good afternoon from sunny kent, i am very pleased to confirm that we have 19 exhibitors for the show making up 65 entries from awning displays, bmb ploughmates, versatillers, ransomes crawlers , colwoods, mowers and seeders as well as the made in kent entries. i have now ordered the passes which will be sent to exhibiters as soon as i get them. i would like to thank everyone who is supporting this show in its second year and help it progress forward. i will be attending a site meeting on the 20th of july so if you have any queries please contact me and will help you out. again many thanks to all involved

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry kev, entries gone up from when we spoke yesterday !!

vhgmcbuddy

yes thats the latest from the posty today

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.