tractorfest 2014

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

TO ALL EXHIBITORS PLEASE READ
    i have made a bit of a boo boo, i did not add the site address and postcode to the paperwork,so here it is

beech field, beech lane, biddenden, ashford, kent, tn27 8ex

charlie
    Keymaster

I would hope anyone entering would have found out where the show is before sending off entry form.

vhgmcbuddy

your right charlie, but the address was on the entry form and not everyone would have made a note of the full address before sending the entry form back to me. just trying to be helpful.
    the line up is very good and i will make sure there are plenty of pictures for the cultivator

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, have all entries recieved their passes ok?

andyfrost
    Participant

Thanks Kev , mine arrived safe and sound.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

hi kev
    yeh got mine! i know its a daft question but how far is the nearest place where i could get milk, food etc? is it within cycling distance?as the old girl is a bit big to go into the average car park! and me camper is as well!!!
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

hi pete, there is a happyshopper type shop about a mile away in biddenden village…..

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, im now going to the tractorfest site, would just like to say safe journey to those who are going and i look forward to seeing you there

andyfrost
    Participant

Just back home from a truly excellent event , a HUGE thanks to Kevin (and all others) for the warm welcome and great hospitality.
    All being well see you all there next year.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

hi
    a big thanks to kev and steve and paul and everyone who attended what for me was a great show chrissy and i had such a good time in kent we will be having our hols there in the camper and will def be back for another show next year!!!
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, now that i vegi-junior and i have settled in back home from a very busy weekend at biddenden tractorfest i would like to thank everyone for coming and help make the horticultural section truly amazing with 92 exhibits !!!. also the great effort to those who turned the old manure site into a newly seeded plot for the land owner who was most greatful and has already introduced me to next years working area! which is even bigger. this year was so much bigger than last year and quite a challenge for me to put this section together as this was only my second attempt at organising a show section, with this in mind i would like to thank steve d and paul mackellow for their help and support building up to and during the show. last but not least i would like to thank veg-junior for being teaboy, runner and entertainer even after his clifford spat out a starting handle and fixed him right on the chin!.congratulations to rob farmer who won the first “oily rag trophy” with his wrigley display.
    oh and andy frost deserves a special thank you, after a long day at work he still made it on friday evening after being stuck on the a12 in essex for what must of felt like a lifetime.
    again thank you to all involved

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.