tractorfest 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

well it wont be long before it is upon us again. i have been informed that there will be a new site on the same road but about a mile closer to sissinghurst. also the strong possibility of a working area.

will keep you posted

vhgmcbuddy

Put us down for that show again please Kev, this year was a cracking weekend despite the weather on the Saturday.

vhgmcbuddy

and me it would be good if we did have a work area for our stuff (smiley)

vhgmcbuddy

already on it nigel, hoping for a bit of long meadow area for Allen scythes and the like

steve-d
    Participant

Me to kev I’ll be there hope if theres a working area its more of a play day and nothing serious as d ont do all this competition thing I enjoy having fun and showing what our stuff does in every day life .plus if you need any help kev you know where I am.

vhgmcbuddy

i think a tea making comp would be ok though mr d. no machine comp but hopefully a bit of ploughing, rotavating/tilling, scything etc

vhgmcbuddy

Sounds good Kev, a play area combined with a display area would be great, pity we can’t do that at Ardingly…

Like Steve said if you want a hand give us a shout…

vhgmcbuddy

will do steve/paul. many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

Put me down for next years Tractorfest, despite the rain I had a really good time this year 🙂

vhgmcbuddy

off to see the new site tomorrow photos to follow

vhgmcbuddy

ile see you there kev 😀

vhgmcbuddy

well totally forgot to take some pictures but looks like a good site and nice size working area. entry forms will be available shortly. big thanks to nigel it was good to have a second pair of eyes on it

vhgmcbuddy

Good news then Kev, I think we can give you another good lineup for 2014…

vhgmcbuddy

yes kev i think this will be a briliant site, and i will give you all the suport you need, what i realy liked was they listen to the exibiters needs and then act on them, that does not happen very often these days i am sure you will pull it off ok 😀

vhgmcbuddy

Yes no worries Kev you have the top team on the case, looks like exciting times for 2014 !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.