The magnets have been over charged!

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines The magnets have been over charged!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jtg1
    Participant

The last couple of weeks, I’ve managed to add a couple of things from the, I’ll never find one of those list. I know one club member knows what they are, cause I told him, so no spoiling. For the rest of you, a challenge, can you tell what the magnets in the van found!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by jtg1.
    Attachments:
    trusty220
    Keymaster

Hi, John. Those wheels look like Gunsmith. Am I right?

jtg1
    Participant

The drawbbar for the cultivator is loosely connected to gunsmith,, but exceptionally cold on either tractor

trusty220
    Keymaster

OK, lets have another picture then! I see you tried to upload a third one but it didn’t come out.

jtg1
    Participant

Dont want to make it to easy!

charlie
    Keymaster

A step ladder???

andyfrost
    Participant

I’d say Renault Master.

Andy.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Hmmmmm, let’s see- loosely connected to Gunsmith? Would that be the BMB Plowmate?

jtg1
    Participant

A few more photos, this is the front tractor, to my knowledge there is only one restored running example, plus rumours of a couple of basket cases

Attachments:
    jtg1
    Participant

Second tractor, I know of no running examples, but a couple have turned up at auction in recent years, the radiator should give it away

Attachments:
    jtg1
    Participant

The cultivator and ploughs are complete red herrings, being cultmate and rowtrac!

trusty220
    Keymaster

It looks a lot like an ATCO from the backbone chassis, but then that was air cooled with a Villiers engine.

jtg1
    Participant

Well done Geoff, one is an atco, what’s the other. Single cylinder water cooled, dates from1919, and it’s not simar!

rollomk6
    Participant

Hi there it is a Beeman Garden Tractor

jtg1
    Participant

Well done. Unbelievably it was running 10 years ago, but clutch stuck, and as a result went through the fence and 2 fields an hedges before they got it stopped. Think it will be a long project, as now seized, but I’m not aware of a running one in the uk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.