Simar 46DK – Australia.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Simar 46DK – Australia.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wekralc
    Participant

I own a 1965 Simar 46DK. It is in good condition. The first 25 years of it’s life were spent cultivating a small commercial flower grower’s property, in the second 25 years it has been used in a small home garden plot. I am considering retiring it soon and would welcome discussion about what best to do with it – ?

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

If it was not half way around the world from me I would be interested to add it to my collection. I know there is some interest in collecting old rotavators etc in Australia, we have 3 club members, all in Victoria. If you plan to sell the machine options would include online auction such as ebay or a mainstream tractor magazine that has similar adverts.

wekralc
    Participant

I have found a home for the 46DK – at a vintage tractor museum in country Victoria: at
    Woods’ Farming & Heritage Museum, Rupanyup, Victoria.
    There are quite a few web pages that speak to and show photo’s of the collection, it includes tractors to the early 1900’s. Michael Woods, the owner, has agreed to take the Simar into the museum collection. A 4 hour trip to get there, with the 46DK on a 6×4 trailer.

charlie
    Keymaster

Great news.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.