Hako tractor with JLO 2 stoke diesel engine

Home Forums General Help and information Hako tractor with JLO 2 stoke diesel engine

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trojan
    Participant

Hi,
    Don’t suppose anyone has any information on a Hako tractor (Chassis number 90-00149-6 H) fitted with a JLO 2 stroke diesel engine, I can but ask?
    Looking for anything that will help me with dating the tractor, any instruction books for the tractor itself or the engine – even in German.
    The one that I have is complete (I think) was up and running but needs a lot of TLC before it will ever grace a rally field again
    BR
    P

charlie
    Keymaster

Any photographs of tractor and engine, may help with sourcing information.

trojan
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately my tracor is currently in bits being restored but here is a photo from the internet of the model I have if it helps
    best regards
    Trojan

Attachments:
    trojan
    Participant

here is a (bad, apologies in advance) photo of the JLO engine, the engine itself is interesting The engine is a single cylinder 2 stroke, air cooled diesel, Type DL425 8,00hp at 3000 rpm, Engine number 2051019? The number cast into the alloy cylinder head is 425 07 101 – 10 A, it has an electric start, with a glow plug to aid starting. It has an interesting lubrication system, the oil is held in a separate tank next to the diesel fuel tank then pumped to the crank shaft bearings before running into the crankcase where it is scavenged by the incoming air and burned with the injected diesel fuel.
    BR
    P

Attachments:
    trojan
    Participant

Hi Skookum,

many thanks indeed for this information, I’ve not translated it all yet but it’s certainly going to be helpful

again, thanks

Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.