Atco Groundsman 28

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Atco Groundsman 28

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi,
    I bought an Atco Groundsman 28 with a Villiers engine last year as a project, i haven’t really done anything with it since i bought, it, i am wondering whether people would suggest i take off the villiers engine (as i have not yet had it running) and replace it with another engine with pull start, or would i be better selling the mower for someone to restore to its former glory, it don’t want to trash a machine that is older than me just because i don’t know what I’m doing.

HELP

many thanks in advance

Mark

Attachments:
    wristpin
    Participant

Leave it as it is!

vhgmcbuddy

am i likely to find someone on this forum who would want to buy it as it is, as i think i just need a straightforward mower , in hindsight my lawn is probably not the ideal shape to use this type of mower (too many obstacles)

charlie
    Keymaster

Mark, if you want to sell it send me the details (vhgmc@btinternet.com) and I can put an advert in the club magazine next issue mid Feb. I will also need your name, location (town & county) and a contact number.

vhgmcbuddy

Mark. do not want to sound harsh here,but we all start on this level and with the help of good experienced people on here we learn to fix then gradually. I find that when I have completed a project its a big achievement,and I am sure that you just need a hand and you will never turn back if you have an interest in old horticultural equipment. Give it a go its not hard. john.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.