BMB Ploughmate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi,

Does anybody know how I could get hold of a BMB Ploughmate operators manual?

Cheers,
    Derek

charlie
    Keymaster

I am sure someone will be able to supply a copy. It might be worth contacting our magzine editor for a wanted ad to go in the magazine.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for that Charlie; I’ll do that, willing to pay.

crawler
    Participant

Hello Derek
    Send me a Personal Message with your email address and I’ll email you a copy of the manual and parts list.
    Have you any photos of your BMB you could post? From your avatar picture it looks like a nice machine.
    Rob

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Rob,

Thanks very much for that; whats your address and i’ll send you a ten pound cheque….

She is nice, I’ll send you some photos. I like your MG2, I’ve got a MG5 I’ll send photos of that.

My email address is doc.is@icloud.com

Thanks very much, I couldn’t seem to find any documents…

Derek

crawler
    Participant

Hi Derek
    Email sent. No need to worry about money, I have them already scanned and saved as PDFs. That’s what the forum is all about, helping each other out when we can.
    Post some photos of your MG5 in the ride on section, it’s always nice to see some new machines on here.
    My own BMB Plowmate is still in bits, one day I’ll get it back together.
    Rob

vhgmcbuddy

All received Rob; thanks for your trouble. First week as a fully fledged member and I have to say all very helpful…

I’ll take some photos during the week and get them up. I’m currently making up a tool bar to take a potato lifter and a potato ridge for both the Ransomes and the BMB Plowmate. Will get some photos of both the Ransomes MG5 and the BMB Plowmate on the ride on section… I’ve got to get my first earliers in next week; plus I do veg gardens for some other people, so pressure is on!

Good luck with your Plowmate… they are brilliant machines!

Best,
    Derek

franktonpaget
    Participant

Couple of excerts from original brochure to show universal toolbar and plough and range of attachments

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for those, very clear. Whilst I’ll make up a temporary tool bar its great to see what the original looks like. This will give me a steer, but also I’ll keep my eyes open for the original; unless someone has one they would like to sell?? Cheers again, Derek

dave
    Participant

Derek, Please send me details of your MG5 for the Ransomes Register
    Thanks in advance. Dave Clark.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Dave, I’ll get some photos and details together over the weekend for the Ransomes MG5. I’ve included some photos done today of my BMB Plowmate just before we’re about to plough this little patch… Best, Derek.

Attachments:
    crawler
    Participant

Hi Derek, it certainly looks a very purposeful machine fitted with those dual wheels.
    Rob

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for that Rob; how far off is yours from completion..? Best, Derek

crawler
    Participant

Hi Derek, unfortunately my BMB is still a long way off from being finished. It had stood outside for many years, it was completely overgrown with briars. I had stripped it down and had started to sort it out when I got sidetracked by collecting Ransomes crawlers. I’ll get it finished one day (hopefully).
    Rob

vhgmcbuddy

I know the problem… there’s so many deserving cases… need a couple more lifetimes to fit it all in… Best, Derek

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.