Westwood 82W6R Ride on tractor

Home Forums General Help and information Westwood 82W6R Ride on tractor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello Everybody.
    great little forum you have hear.
    I have recently been refurbing my 1st vintage tractor and i have loved every minute of it.
    I was wondering if anyone knows where i can source an owners manual for the above machine? I have found the lady manning the phone at the parts / sales department at Westwood tractors, extremely rude and very unhelpful. I find this a great shame as you would think a company as large as theirs would take great pride in knowing there old machines are still cherished but i have found the complete opposite. If you own anything later than 1983 and ask her any questions regarding spare parts or technical help she becomes border line abusive!!!
    If anyone could help out with an owners manual and a linkage positioning diagram for the carburetor on the Techumseh engine of this model i would be most grateful.

Kindest Regards

TractorFace

will-haggle
    Participant

I would report her attitude further up the line, I’m sure Westwood management would not want a person on their staff to be abusive! After all you may want a new tractor one day. I’ve recently had an experience of one person’s attitude letting down a whole organisation and this was in the emergency department of our local hospital! Fortunately all the other staff more than made up for his misdemeanour…
    Meantime here’s a website you can try… http://westwoodtractorspares.co.uk/

will-haggle
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.