uni horse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi new here and was hoping someone can help ,I have just got hold of a fully restored uni horse tractor, but I no nothing about them .
    I need help finding information about the tractor as very little on the net .
    can anyone help.

alan
    Participant

I was going to ask if you had some photos but it appears the photo was larger than the specified file size.

Where did you get the Uni Horse from? Was it from an auction site or a local sale? It may be that the tractor was owned by someone that a club member knows.

There is some information in the book ‘Seventy Years of Garden Machinery’.

Also do you know which engine your tractor has and also which model the tractor is?

stuart
    Participant

I have a 1960,s Uni-Horse tractor too in original and unrestored condition and is fitted with a BSA engine with the electric start option.It also has a mid mounted mower fitted.The bonnet is fibreglass.It has 3 forward gears and a reverse.It was last used possibly 30 years ago and has been barn stored.I have been meaning to get it up and running again when time allows as I wish to sell it.

vhgmcbuddy

hi alan,
    thanks for the reply I bought it from a guy in Barnsley who restored it and has had it for years but he new nothing about it,
    if you want to see some pictures I have put it on ebay not really to sell but to see if anyone has any information or market value.
    as for the engine its a bsa 420 side valve so I belive
    cheers andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.