Tractor World, Malvern

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Tractor World, Malvern

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Geoff, please put me down for a copy of the Trusty book, sounds very interesting…

Chris sorry to hear you are unwell, get well soon !

We’ll be at Tractor World next weekend, we’ve been asked to display one of our Cub Cadet tractors on the International Harvester Club GB display.

See you all there !

trusty220
    Keymaster

I hope that you’ll all have your teeth in this weekend because I’ll be bringing the pork pie again. First come, first served, so if you miss out it’s because you’re too late!

I will have plenty of copies of the book with me and I’ll also bring some sheets of transfers just in case.

We hope to see you there over the weekend, so come and introduce yourself if you are at the show.

richard
    Participant

Will be at tractor world this weekend,all loaded up and ready to go.Hope to be at the showground by mid morning.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Lawn care display all loaded up ready for an early start with your shop keeper. Please hold on to a slice of pie and a copy of your book please Geoff. Hope to be on site around 8a.m. looking forward to seeing members over the week end.

vhgmcbuddy

Here’s a few photos.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

And some more…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Yet more…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Was good to speak to some of you during the weekend I had the MG5 on the Rhayader Vintage Clubs stand. Had many helpful conversations with folks.

dave
    Participant

James. I have not got your Ransomes M G 5 details on the Ransomes Register. Could you please
    send them on to me.
    Dave.

trusty220
    Keymaster

A big thank you to all who attended over the weekend, and especially all those club members who took the time to have a chat on the club stand. The pork pie just about lasted through to Sunday afternoon (I didn’t tell Steve that it was there until Sunday morning!) and the club shop did a fair amount of business as well.

Next stop club AGM at Gaydon- see you all there!

hortiman
    Participant

Everyone with an interest in Trusty products should purchase the excellent book recently published by our esteemed Chairman( and secretary) Geoff Ravenhall, it really is a very interesting and well presented publication, super rare photos of obscure Trusty products and masses of history, including the origins of Tractors(London)Ltd. Well done Geoff, award yourself a kingsize pork pie !!

vhgmcbuddy

A great weekend at the show, our International Cadet 81 got a few admirers and we had a good chat with several club members

I bought a copy of Geoffs Trusty book and must recommend it, very interesting read, top job Mr Chairman/Secretary sir !

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.