Thank-you from Newark.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Thank-you from Newark.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Wife and I have just got home from Newark showground.I was 1 of the stewards in the George Stephenson Hall. The organising committee would like to thank everyone who came, either as exhibitor, or as spectators. We hope you had a good show and saw some good stuff.
    We hope to see you next year, when the theme is COLWOOD, and, following a meeting over the weekend, in 2015, the theme will be Mayfield. We have done our planning early, now its up to you to get your projects under way.
    Once again, thanks to you all.

vhgmcbuddy

Enjoyed it very much Phil, you all worked hard as usual. Good to have our fencing supplied as well, and a few other’s interested in exhibiting outside next year if there is enough space! We got plenty of public interest as well which was good, never knew my little Cooper-Stewart shearing set could attract so much attention, especially when it refused to start……haha!
    Thank’s again.

Pete.

vhgmcbuddy

Yes well done Phil to you and all the organising team, we had a great weekend

Paul and Wendy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.