Sussex area Christmas Lunch

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Sussex area Christmas Lunch

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Don’t forget folks we are having a get together and Christmas Lunch at the Millbrook Garden Centre, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex TN6 3RJ on December 8th, Lunch will be 1 for 1.30, no need to bring machines just yourselves and some money for lunch and all those Christmas presents that you can buy in the shop !!!

See you all there
    Paul and Wendy

vhgmcbuddy

Just a week to go now until the Christmas Lunch

To those of you who have not visited Millbrook Garden Centre before, as you walk in the entrance you will walk through the seating area and the cafe, to the right of the pay desk is a short flight of stairs which go up to “The Loft”, we will be up there and the VHGMC banner will be in the window.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, its not too late if you have not already booked your place please ring me on 01892 664786 ASAP so we have the numbers for the catering staff

Many Thanks
    Paul

vhgmcbuddy

looking forward to it Paul, going to be early as Pam wants “quote” flowers and smellys for christmas,so iam going to get her some seeds and a bag of manure, she can choose while i have a bucks fizz

vhgmcbuddy

watch it chris, i bought the mrs a new bag and a belt last xmass and she got the write hump
    but the hoover works well now 😀

vhgmcbuddy

Looking forward to seeing you there chaps, is Ian coming Nigel ??

vhgmcbuddy

That odd , my mrs also had the hump last Christmas when she ask me to buy her an animal skin coat so i bought her a donkey jacket
    you ought to have seen her face

vhgmcbuddy

dont think so paul i did invite him and his mrs, but i have not had a reply

vhgmcbuddy

Ok Nigel, thanks

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Chap’s, sorry I might have to give this one a miss unless I perk up by the weekend..
    That cold/flu thingy that’s doing the rounds has hit and hit hard 🙁

If I feel better by the weekend I will let you know.

I hate feeling like this, I’ve not been out in the shack for days 🙁

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry to hear that mate, get well soon !!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.