Rollo Croftmaster Information Please

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Rollo Croftmaster Information Please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

Some of you will know I acquired a Rollo last year. I’ve been delving into the internet for photos of other machines, information etc but it’s pretty obvious there’s relatively little known about them generally. Several VHGMC members have been very helpful in providing manuals and advice – three cheers Charlie, John L and Alan.
    But what I’d really like to do is bring together all the knowledge about them in one place so that it can serve as a reference, also maybe to do an article for The Cultivator and maybe even emulate a certain famous member who has produced literature on the Trusty.
    So I’ve created a Facebook group (Everything Rollo Croftmaster) where I’m inviting any contributions on the Rollo, be it photos, literature, memories etc. I’ve also started an album of the machines known still to be around, hopefully eventually we might be able to hazard a decent guess at the number left. It’s certainly more than the 7 or 8 which some have stated.
    So over to you kind people, all contributions gratefully received!
    Thanks
    Peter

ct33731
    Participant

Hi, I have just bought a Rollo Croftmaster tractor a couple of weeks ago machine number
    M 521, which I am going to renovate during this summer hopefully, I have the toolbar fitted but it is missing the actual plough, does anyone have a spare one.If so please pm me. Regards Chris.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Why not start a register for Rollo and I’ll put it on the listings in the “Survivors” section?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.