Rare Horticultural Brochures discovered!!!

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Rare Horticultural Brochures discovered!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hdtrust
    Participant

Is it possible to discover rare horticultural brochures you never new you had?
    Well that has happened today, down in them deep caves in Somerset, To be exact a crate weighing about 1/2 cwt to you youngsters, that’s heavy!
    As Mr Wallingfield was showing them to me this afternoon, they include rare items from the wheel – horse stables to include a parts book for a Suburban! How about original papers from the Trusty Factory to include stuff on the Stead.
    It was also interesting to see early Sisis brochures that used lesser known garden tractors.

As Christmas is getting close,perhaps these rare items might make other peoples stockings shortly!
    You have to watch Mr Wallingfield closely at this time of year!

charlie
    Keymaster

As the temperature plummets (too cold to spend very long searching) I think it is time for another visit to the caves to see what I can acquire!!!!
    landie57 has had a few interesting items, not horticultural, to sell on that well known auction site recently.

hdtrust
    Participant

Mr Wallingfield says your seat is being warmed up. There will be emergency alcohol to hand, in the form of Sloe Vodka and I’m sure lighting will be fixed up knocked off from the villages illuminations, hope you don’t mind the fairy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.