Going Large Due To Addiction

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Going Large Due To Addiction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Never thought when I started with the Simar A 56 That this would be the result a 40ft x8ft 8ft ex fridge box van. lots of space here and will be able to get both trailers and the overflow of equipment dotted about the home and in peoples fields all undercover and locked away. beauty about these box vans is they don’t sweat like a container. hoping to also get a work bench in there to. fingers crossed. considering putting another deck in at front like cattle trucks have ,just to make more use of space.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

That looks a good one John, you’ll be able store a lot in there. Well done.

vhgmcbuddy

thanks owen. I have a farmer friend close by and he said I could park it on his place for a pepper corn rent NICE

vhgmcbuddy

So are you now the Storage Kid then John ??

darmic1
    Participant

So John, Just how big was that tin of Atco Green???

vhgmcbuddy

Not at the moment paul but there just what you need to free up problem some of us have

vhgmcbuddy

Paint is on offer at wilkos so i thought i should stock up. Just realised that maybe 25 liters was a little ambitious

stevewoollas
    Participant

That looks to be an excellent storage container.
    With four small wheels and a VHGMC logo on the side it would make an marvelous transport trailer and you could bring the largest garden/horticultural display to rallies in the history of the club!
    Keep up the good work….Think Big and Go Large–Steve

vhgmcbuddy

steve. don’t give me ideas because I might take it on board.if the space was managed correctly I could possibly get all 22 machines in.

vhgmcbuddy

It might make a good trailer but I think even the Jag would struggle to pull that lot !!

vhgmcbuddy

Yes i agree totally paul. Maybe the quadtractor could be hired in on show day ?

vhgmcbuddy

Only a few days to go before delivery and once installed will be able to spray the 14 inch grass box and the 28 inch box in the shed at home,without anything spoiling in the shed due to overspray. Then that’s two more mowers finished.

pete0250
    Participant

Bet you soon fill it John

hillsider
    Participant

I think there must be a rule about sheds and workshops, they are almost always full to capacity soon after moving in. I know that has ben the case with both of mine.
    Ray.

wristpin
    Participant

Parkinson’s second rule.
    All available clutter will fill all available space !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.