December issue of The Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion December issue of The Cultivator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

Copy is with the printers and subject to their workload it should be posted out in the first half of December.
    Do not throw away the address sheet until you have checked to see if it has a renewal form printed on the back. If you have joined recently or already renewed it should be blank.

trusty-mad
    Participant

Got mine today. Very good read as usual.

charlie
    Keymaster

Good news to know they are in the post and arriving, subject to any delays caused by postal strikes.

dave
    Participant

Well done Alan, a very good read. Printers and postman Pat must have
    got it together.
    Happy Christmas to all.
    Dave.

john-e-w
    Participant

Well they haven’t got round to me yet!!
    Looking forward to being able to download the on-line version

John E-W

trusty220
    Keymaster

Nor mine! Charlie doesn’t load the on-line version until he’s reasonably sure that everyone has received their hard copy; that way club members don’t moan about people snapping up the machines in the classified ad section before they’ve had their copies through the post.

On another note, I’ve just had to wait four weeks for some books bought on-line. They were posted second class and the parcel was decidedly damp when I got it, so you can draw your own conclusions about that one!

I hope you get your Cultivator soon; I know Alan has completed it early this issue to ensure everyone gets their copy before the Christmas rush.

charlie
    Keymaster

Digital copy now uploaded. I still have not received my paper copy!

hdtrust
    Participant

Got mine, what a cracking picture on the front cover of two extremely rare cultivators, just goes to show there are survivors out there still, I wonder who the owner is?

charlie
    Keymaster

Finally received my copy of the December issue today.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.