Bygones Rally 2014 New Venue Launch

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Bygones Rally 2014 New Venue Launch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi all. Have been today to this new rally which has been based soley on the activitys when shows first became popular many years ago. Only your essentials,eg toilets small trade stands and crafts. NO BEER TENT,to some this may be a basic amenity but I never heard anyone complain about it.
    A good attendance by our VHGMC Members on a head count I got 11,which is good for North Yorkshire.Many different classes which included Bedford light HGVS,bedford camper vans and horse boxes. Vintage motor cycles, pedal cycles, landrovers,sports cars, engines of all sizes and a great quantity of horticultural machines tools grass care etc.
    I know that some members did not appear but that may be due to a lack of advertising as
    well as the show been a new addition to our area. Next year should be better as the word spreads.

Attachments:
    martin-ellison
    Participant

john good pictures looks like good turn out, i was invited to preston park ,before i new about this bygone do, but one thing for sure i will be supporting the club next year, is crusher up and running again,keep up the good work mowerman martin

vhgmcbuddy

Great photos John, nice to see a different range of machines and equipment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.