biddenden tractorfest 2016

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion biddenden tractorfest 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

i would like to say a very big thank you to all that supported this event for the past 3 years, the horticultural section is a major part of this event thanks to your contributions. the 2016 event will be held on the 20th and 21st of august and the running theme for our section will be british anzani easymows, lawnriders, motor hoes and iron horses. also just as important will be any other machinery that you want to enter. the working area will again be available and the display area will be in the same place as 2015. i know its a long way off but i aim to give you updates as soon as i get them. anyway enough waffling from me so again many thanks. ps, dont forget 20-21 august 2016 get it in your diaries

vhgmcbuddy

hi all,
    just wondering if last years exhibitors got their 2016 entry form ok and also those that would like to enter but do not have a form please contact me and we will get 1 sorted
    many thanks

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Hi kev, if you can forward me 2 forms as per our conversation, we will display our jalo collection & a anzani motor hoe, thanks Ivan

trusty220
    Keymaster

Could you send me an entry form, Kevin? I’ll bring a Trusty, Trusty Sawbench and trailer.

vhgmcbuddy

hi trusty220 please could you pm your address to me, many thanks

trustymasseyman
    Participant

I’ve been on tractor fest web site and down loaded a form and completed it e mail it back you kev

vhgmcbuddy

im looking for a few more iron horses (and any other anzani’s) to add to a display at biddenden tractorfest 20-21st august 2016. if you would like to help build this anzani lineup please could you drop me a pm. many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, just to let you know that you can also send in your entry form by email if you prefer, just click on the link below then click on entry forms
    http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, for those of you that have entered the biddenden tractorfest, you should be receiving your passes in early july
    there is plenty of room for more of you to enter, just drop me a message

vhgmcbuddy

hi to you all, a big thank you to all that have entered so far. we are currently up to 50 exhibits, 14 british anzani’s to support the theme and a great selection of other machines including wheelhorse, holder, shay, martin markham, hayter, colwood, trustys,jalo, wrigley and autoculto and more. there is still plenty of room for more if anyone else would like to enter just let me know and i will get forms sorted. again many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi all just to give you an update, we currently have 54 exhibits so a big thank you to those that have entered. we have plenty of room for more so if you would like to enter please let me know. the official closing date for entries is just 30 days away (30th june) here is the link of the show website. many thanks
    http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, passes are now sent the letter you receive with your pass has a section about camping crossed out , this just means that it does not apply to the horticultural section, we have our own camping area within our display area. so if you have booked for camping you will have camping. sorry for any confusion

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, you should have all received your passes by if you have entered. if you have not please let me know. we have around 75 entries this year so looking forward to seeing you all
    there 

trusty220
    Keymaster

A “Very Well Done” to all who supported this brilliant event last weekend. I am told it was the biggest one yet, with queues stretching back 8 miles at mid-day on the Sunday so it is certainly proving to be one of the up-and-coming events for the future. It’s difficult to see how to improve it further but I’m sure the enthusiastic imaginations of Kevin and his many helpers will manage it somehow!

I took a few photo’s on the Sunday morning; they aren’t all horticultural exhibits but they will give those of you who haven’t been a taste of the variety that is on display.

Again, a big “Thank you” to all who made my weekend a very enjoyable trip out, despite the embarrassment of being presented with a birthday cake by Ivan and Sandra on Saturday (and very nice cake it was too!)!

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Looking at the photos I can see the horticultural display was very good, I like the use of trellis and boxes of fruit etc, as Geoff said well done to all involved. It is a pity the date clashes with one of my regular shows otherwise I would be coming along too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.