biddenden tractorfest 2016

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion biddenden tractorfest 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

thank you to all who came to support the show , i have received great comments from the organizers and from the public. its great to have such a wide variety of machines to attend from near and far, great machines , great people, great cakes and of course great pork pie!!. again thank you all so much for your support

stevewoollas
    Participant

Hello, Looks as if you all had a really great time. I particularly like the display with the push hoes, wooden wheelbarrow and boxes of produce etc, that really adds another dimension to the line up.
    Thanks Geoff for the pic of the Rover P6 Estate, a rare version of this model as historically Rover did not produce estates or allow chassis/bodies to go for conversion until quite late in the P6 production then only in very limited numbers. I used to know of one parked in an orchard which the owner would not sell or get around to restoring and I suspect it eventually sunk into the ground and died.
    I had my prescription of vintage vehicle fulfilment at Lincoln Steam this weekend when walking round the commercial vehicle section, a 1950’s Rowe Hillmaster lorry powered by a underslung Meadows engine and then further along was a Rowe built coach. Made my day.
    Congratulations Kevin on a successful event–Steve

vhgmcbuddy

hi all , i have just received confirmation that the event had 10,000 visitors over the weekend

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, i have just started a new post for the 2017 biddenden tractorfest

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.