ATCO TRACTOR UP DATE

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion ATCO TRACTOR UP DATE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

With deep regret and sadness I have found out from the owner who wanted me to be the new owner has moved it on and the new owner lives at York. I hope that he restores this on here but who knows ,I just hope that it does not get shoved to the back of the shed/garage and off we go again.

vhgmcbuddy

You should have had it John!!!

Lets hope it is saved

andyfrost
    Participant

John , that’s a great shame , I know how much pride you give your machines , both restoring them and above all showing them.
    I personally find it quite sad that many of our machines are hidden away in sheds by hoarders , that never see the light of day , most of which don’t even run , but as the saying goes each to their own. I really hope the Atco falls into your category.
    I always try to help out the genuine restorer , but when a hoarder comes a calling they have no chance whatsoever.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

you know andy although I was offered it,it had been in an orchard for 10 years plus and its only cover from the weather was a corogate metal sheet.it was to far gone for me to get 100 per cent enthousiastic over so that’s what happened and he, the owner realised it was to bad for me and moved it on.,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.