ATCO Groundsman 28 inch mower.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects ATCO Groundsman 28 inch mower.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Angus what a collection I do like the tool at the end of your photos,you can tell that you have had this problem many times. thanks for your help.

vhgmcbuddy

Ray what I did was use a open ended spanner and ratchet when undoing the bolts and the roller was in situ.so I assumed which was wrong that I would put it back together the way it was undone. BUT does not work like that as I have found. so I now have some different ways to tackle the job and now I think it will go back with ease.

vhgmcbuddy

I think mine is about 6 projects away, but making big notes John.

If anyone out there has a pattern for a grass box I would appreciate a copy!

Phil

vhgmcbuddy

phil if you need photos I can do some except you will have to make it wider or come to see me with lots of stiff card and we could make some templates.

wristpin
    Participant

Ray what I did was use a open ended spanner and ratchet when undoing the bolts and the roller was in situ.so I assumed which was wrong that I would put it back together the way it was undone. BUT does not work like that as I have found. so I now have some different ways to tackle the job and now I think it will go back with ease.

You’re half way there, stick a bit of card under your open end, place the nut on it, push it into the jaws and slide it under the engine. Probably easier if you can get the machine off the ground so that you’re not bent double.

vhgmcbuddy

I think I will just pop over the hill when the weather picks up a bit and take up you kind offer with the photos and a bit of stiff card. It will be easier than keep asking questions.

Phil

vhgmcbuddy

Great idea phil will be glad to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.