ATCO 14 inch cyclinder mower

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion ATCO 14 inch cyclinder mower

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

well unless he got it into his head that by shielding the air entry point from cut grass and pollen he would not have to clean so regular,and maybe that’s why I discovered a paint brush tucked away in the chassis.

steve-d
    Participant

Hi john heres my atco that ive had for years.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Well we have a pair. How about restoring them next year. ? I notice that you have wooden handles,what year is this steve because there may have been a point when they replaced them with metal ones like mine.

martin-ellison
    Participant

on side under starter recoil is there a brass plate usually covered in paint has year built and mower width cut i was at ripon/ masham with my atcos rocketman

vhgmcbuddy

Hi martin. Yes its all there. 145960 bingo

martin-ellison
    Participant

14″ cut made between 1959/ 1960 more atcos to show against i have to paint mine over winter

vhgmcbuddy

yes martin I do remember you and I look forward to seeing your restoration. will be making a start on mine when I have a couple of weeks over the Christmas break so we can get stuck in. I have got a sample of old atco green to get DNA tested so when I know I will post on here.

martin-ellison
    Participant

thanks that will help as i dont know right colour green

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.