anzani clutch and flywheel

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines anzani clutch and flywheel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi totally new to this, in a mad fit end last summer bought a Iron horse that had been “hiding” in a hedge for a generation or more, most of it was there. I have stripped it down into the main elements to see what needs doing but currently having a pig of a time getting the clutch assembly off and the flywheel off any advice appreciated. I am a novice mechanic to say the least but keen! Also the wheels are knackered, when I went to one of the meets I was advised that best way was to get dumper wheels and reweld my old centres on them. I live on the Isle of Wight where these are seemingly none existent so if anyone knows of any please let me know regards Nige

vhgmcbuddy

As far as I remember when you have split the engine from the gearbox and undone the set bolts, it came off with a three leg puller, as far as the wheels are concerned i know a man who used Land rover wheels and 750×16 tyres, no need to weld the centres on, they were bolted on to the wheels originaly, the land rover wheels and tyres are cheap as chips on that well known auction site we are not supposed to mention! or there will be plenty at your local scrap yard. best of luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.