2023 membership renewals

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion 2023 membership renewals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

Thank you to those that have renewed.
    With the ongoing delays in the post due to strikes it may take longer than usual for the December issue of The Cultivator to arrive, it will contain your renewal form.
    New membership cards will be sent out as soon as they are delivered from our suppliers.

john-e-w
    Participant

Hi Charlie – I see on-line, that my membership is set to automatic renewal – so I assume that I don’t need to fill the form in, as nothing has changed at my end.

Regards & Happy Christmas
    John E-W

charlie
    Keymaster

John E -W. No you do need to renew. There is not, never has been and never will be an auto renew option. The membership update report in the December issue of The Cultivator explains this but I realise you, like me, may not have received it yet.
    To renew you can try the link in the help pages See the help page here.
    If none of the options there work please drop am email to vhgmc_membership@btinternet.com

sprayerman
    Participant

Hi Charlie,
    Just renewed on line, so easy and quick to do these days, takes less time than to find pen to fill in form and post it etc.

Best wishes and Happy Christmas
    Sprayerman(aka Adrian)

john-e-w
    Participant

I gave up trying to renew on-line and have put mine in the post – every time I follow the links I end up with the page that says it’s renewed automatically

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

John-e-w, as per my previous reply. There is no auto renew, I posted links to the help page where there is a link for anyone having problems and if that didn’t work I advised you to drop me an e mail (for an invoice to be issued).

chris
    Participant

John ew is not the only one who gets this “your membership will be automatically renewed” when going to the renewal page.
    It might well be wrong, but it is very confusing, not worried in my case as I will use the paper system to renew.
    Just concerned other members might be confused by this.

Chris

charlie
    Keymaster

Chris, it is an unfortunate quirk of the software and we have no idea how or why it happens.

charlie
    Keymaster

New insurance/membership cards for 2023 year have arrived.
    All renewals received so far have been processed and membership/insurance cards posted today.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.