my entry to forthcoming shows

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion my entry to forthcoming shows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all
    got the info for the smallholders show on july 5th I would love to attend however it will, as will all shows, have to be put on the back burner as I am afraid Chrissy is terminally ill with a brain tumor I would like to be still able to attend these as life has to go on for me after what will be a hard time during the next few months. could a place be kept for me at the summer events? just in case I am strong enough
    pete

andyfrost
    Participant

Pete , I’m really sorry to hear of your news , I hope all goes well for you both.

Andy.

will-haggle
    Participant

I’m sure they will, Pete, all the very best, we’re thinking of you and Chrissy…..

vhgmcbuddy

Pete, so sad to hear your news mate, you and Chrissy are in our thoughts, take care mate

steve-d
    Participant

Sorry to hear that mate hope all goes well for you both, be thinking of you.
    Steve

vhgmcbuddy

so sorry to hear to here your news and hope all goes well for you. i will hold a spot for you at tractorfest right up to the week of the show. all the best to you and chrissy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.