Wosley clearway

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sc
    Participant

Hi , I could really do with some help, im looking for a recoil start for wosley clearway, 10hp cannot find one for enywere,can anyone offer any help. Kind regards

charlie
    Keymaster

What make and model of engine is it?

urbanalfa
    Participant

Is it a Briggs and Stratton engine? If so there should be plenty of parts available. Is the whole recoil missing or do you need a spring? New cord?

sc
    Participant

Sorry for late replying, not been well ,its the whole shroud aswell, sorry for confusion, im going to have a look tomorrow as its been in barn for past 7 pluss years, and will put more info on hear , thanks for replying both of you .Will update asap

andyfrost
    Participant

Are you certain it had a recoil stater , I seem to vaguely recall the earlier ones were conventional rope start , but I do stand to be corrected.
    Some close up pics of the engine may help us.

Andy.

sc
    Participant

Took a pic of engine side today hope this helps , it is the brigs an Stratton 10hp , it no longer is a mower , got converted

Attachments:
    wristpin
    Participant

Lost the plot here! What is it that you actually need? The starter in your image appears to be in need of a recoil repair, perhaps just a recoil spring ?

sc
    Participant

The whole thing is nackerd, the little clips that hold the spring on ,on the back are buster and the bolts on the front are a boj job aswell, it just won’t ingage when being pulled as its completely f##ked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.