Winget mk2 Tractor

Home Forums General Help and information Winget mk2 Tractor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi i accuired a winget mk 2 tractor which had been in a shed for around 25 years i am in the process of restoring it and fixing a few faults like the clutch sticking and the front wheels have 1″ of play at the rim i am also going to fit a loader so i am after information about them or ideally someone with a winget and loader that i can go and measure up and take a few photos. i am at the stage of getting ready to paint i have already shot blasted it and applied red oxide primer the original colour was red with a green engine and wheels the engine and wheels have been identified as mid brunswick green but the red im not sure about does anyone know what type of red it is ideally with a ral number.

Thanks Tom

vhgmcbuddy

just in case people need to know i contacted winget and they have replied that the correct colour is signal red BS 04 E 53 also called poppy red so i just ordered some tractol from smith and allen very helpful company and good for old machine lubricants too paint should be here on wed so i can get ready to topcoat it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.