Vintage Sprayers

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Garden implements Vintage Sprayers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    littlefield
    Participant

I have now completed the first stage of moving the information I hold on sprayers from my web based system to a pdf files. I have attempted to include all the information I have in the document which can be downloaded from the home page http://www.vintagegardensyringesprayers.info. This is still work in progress and correction and new information continues to be added as checking continues. Comments and additional information will always be appreciated.

sprayerman
    Participant

Hi,

Just downloaded the 4 volume set for off line reference, thanks for publishing it.

One of the websites you mention in the Why PDF format section that disappeared during the course of your research was mine (it focussed on those sprayers made in and around Birmingham) and although I had intended to put it back on again at some point, I now see no need, as you have pretty much covered it but with far more detail than I would have thought to show or had access to, so thankyou again.

Sprayerman

littlefield
    Participant

Hi

Many thanks for your comments. Without the inspiration of your web site I would not have pursued my interest in sprayers, so I am very grateful to you. My my concern is that the information I have gathered is not lost.

Thank you.

Mike

littlefield
    Participant

Hi

My web site is now vintagesprayers.uk. The old web site remains available for the time being but is not being updated. The 4 publications which now replace the old site can be downloaded from http://www.vintagesprayers.uk. The publications continue to be corrected and added to as new information comes to light with the latest version being August 2023.

Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.