Unknown machine

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    godfreystu
    Participant

Hi, Kevin i was wondering and hoping that somebody from the club boughtthis machine you pipped me to the post. Good luck with it happy to see its gone to a good home.

cheers Stuart.

steve-d
    Participant

To be fair to you Paul this four seasons is virtually identical to my loyd only difference is the clutch, now this raises a question?
    We’re they the same firm and or did one or the other eventually merge?
    I will post some pics of mine.

steve-d
    Participant

Here you go

Attachments:
    hortiman
    Participant

Here is a picture of my ‘Four Seasons’ scrubcutter, it works very well but a bit underpowered by modern standards.
    Chris

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

Two slightly different models , the original posters having a Villiers MK25C engine fitted , Hortimans above having a Villiers Midget engine , which goes some way to explaining the relative lack of power (147cc against 98cc)

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

I gave the scrub cutter a work out yesterday in an orchard, and it never missed a beat.I was very impressed with it..

charlie
    Keymaster

Job well done and you still have both feet!!!???

vhgmcbuddy

Yes Charlie still got my feet, it was not to bad to use once I had balanced the cutting head. But I would not recommend using it with any animals running around because it does take a while for the head to stop spinning once you knock the clutch out! unless you dig it into the ground….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.