Rejoining the club

Home Forums General Help and information Rejoining the club

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi, I tried to renew my membership today of the club but it won’t let me as it says the email address provided is allready in use. Any thoughts as to how I can pay my subscription please?

vhgmcbuddy

Now my question has disappeared. The link won’t let me renew my membership?

charlie
    Keymaster

Please see e mail I have sent. You should be able to renew now let me know if problem continues.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie, it still won’t let me, it says I’ve got a trial membership but won’t let me pay to join.

vhgmcbuddy

I’ve tried a few more times today to rejoin today but it still won’t let me.

charlie
    Keymaster

I will have another look to see what the problem is.

vhgmcbuddy

Thankyou

vhgmcbuddy

Charlie has tried to resolve this issue but even using both computers I cant get the subscription box to appear

vhgmcbuddy

I’m having the same problem, tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome, it tells me there are forms below but there are no links becoming active anywhere.

chrisc

charlie
    Keymaster

Chris, I have sent you an e mail regarding a work round to this problem.
    We have identified what the problem is and are working on changes to the website to resolve the issue caused by membership that has lapsed.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie, can you send me the same email pls. A queue of people wanting to pay money! Best.
    James ‘broken rotavator’ Bird

alan
    Participant

Hi James,

I have spoken with Charlie and the following link should bring up the various payment options.

Firstly you must log in (otherwise it’ll ask you to re-register) then go to the page vhgmc.co.uk/mem-reg/

Scroll down to your relevant subscription i.e. UK Single Member then click the ‘Sign Up’ button to take you to the Paypal payment screen.

Alan

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.