Professor Branestawm

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Professor Branestawm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

I watched this episode of Professor Branestawm on BBC today. Has anyone lost a load of Sprayers, because there were quite a few in the Professor’s workshop! Outside on the lawn there’s a Vermorel vine sprayer, inside I saw a copper Mysto knapsack sprayer, with another one on the top of it, he also had a Sheen flame gun and a few other sprayers!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06t3vxx/professor-branestawm-harry-hill-in-professor-branestawm-returns

trusty220
    Keymaster

And there was me thinking it was a kids’ programme…….!

sprayerman
    Participant

Yes, the sprayer with the green tank, that was the top of the conglomeration of sprayers with the Knapsack sprayer and Sheen flame gun was an Eclipse Warley, there was a Mysto small tall hand held pneumatic on one of the benches too. One of the items against the wall next to the entry door was large and black and has a couple of round dials on the main face – there was never a close-up shot of it but I think it had a movable arm across the centre – think it might have been a sort of clocking in clock. I know after the program finished, we had it recorded, we went back to his workshop having a look at things – funny thing is looked like a garage I know – and no I don’t think any are missing.

A kids programme – of course it was but only for kids from 2 to 92…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.