Newark Tractor Show

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Newark Tractor Show

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

That looks great John (thumbs up and applause)

vhgmcbuddy

cheers and your cooper stuart dispay will take a lot of beating. I hope that in your section that there is provision for the cup to return back to sussex. [ thumbs up and bolled over ]

vhgmcbuddy

this one is me finding out how big a photo you can use

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Seems to be working ok John.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

my Massey Ferguson 1010 as been entered into the FOFC tent. Would guess due to this years Massey theme. I’m sure a great time will be had by all. See you all there Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Will be give my Massey jacket an airing me thinks (cool down Steve I will be wearing a club sweat shirt too !)

stevewoollas
    Participant

That’s a timely reminder Ivan as the club shop will be present providing an excellent opportunity for members to update their wardrobe or buy that well deserved Christmas present…..even if they wrap it up and give it to themselves!!
    Steve the Shopkeeper

vhgmcbuddy

Look forward to visiting the Shop as I need to update my Wardrobe,and get some Christmas Presents.

vhgmcbuddy

We haven’t worn out our Ardingly purchases yet Mr Woollas but we will no doubt visit the shop for a look over the course of the weekend !!

vhgmcbuddy

Home now with campervan from the inlaws, just need to load up in the morning and drive 174 miles… (grin)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.