Newark Tractor Show

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Newark Tractor Show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

We are taking three Barfords and accessories to Newark next weekend.
    We are outside (By Choice)so hoping the Weather is kind to us.

vhgmcbuddy

will look out for you then. as far as I know , I am inside the big hall.after last year I virtually froze to death in my bed. rather frightening when it happens as you are so cold you cannot move your limbs.

vhgmcbuddy

will look out for you then. as far as I know , I am inside the big hall.after last year I virtually froze to death in my bed. rather frightening when it happens as you are so cold you cannot move your limbs

vhgmcbuddy

Well you can always pop in and see us for a cuppa John…

We’re going up on Thursday with our Cooper Stewart display and our Wheelhorse Commando 8 fresh from the Wheelhorse shed !! (big grin)

vhgmcbuddy

does that mean that you want your commando by wednesday (panic setting in)

vhgmcbuddy

it will be on my do list to see. its had a lot of hype and I am sure the showman will deliver. [bigger grin ]

vhgmcbuddy

Err yes Chris that was the date you put in your diary…

vhgmcbuddy

Gave the Cooper Stewart display a trial set up in the front room this evening…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Still after Cooper stewart literature if anyone has any…

charlie
    Keymaster

Can’t understand why people don’t want to exhibit their horticultural items in the horticultural section inside, especially when the items would be part of this years featured make.

vhgmcbuddy

I think the opposite why exhibit Horticutral exhibits indoors???

charlie
    Keymaster

I suppose the logical next step from the above statement is why exhibit tractors indoors! I understand the indoor exhibits form the main part of the show. Why fragment any section by putting exhibits in more than one place? Plus it is warmer and dry indoors which must be a bonus in November.

vhgmcbuddy

Perhaps its the challenge of finding out what is there, just not all in one place…

There’s various schools of thought on it and no wrong answers…

vhgmcbuddy

We have always Displayed outside at Newark.
    There will be plenty of Barfords inside.
    We will Display in the Horticultural Area outside.
    If we were needed inside of course we would go inside.
    Lets all just enjoy our Weekend. :-J

vhgmcbuddy

Today has been a get ready for the show weekend here. As I was saying to the better half this is the only day before Friday that I will see daylight to pamper the barford 30.its a situation where we start early and finish after dark weekdays, its not the best situation and I am sure there will be others who have made the best use of today for the same reason. just add this photo as ive never seen it so good.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.