my latest acquisition s

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines my latest acquisition s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve-d
    Participant

Have been to the bill targett memorial rally today having attended the horticultural section of which was run by our own Jim beacon.Only thing is I ended up coming home with another British anzani motor Hoe and a atco 12’mower circa 1960.

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

Nice pruchase, Steve, lucky, it’s got the right tyres on, otherwise you’d be looking at fitting kid’s bike tyres…

will-haggle
    Participant

Spotted at Castle Combe yesterday, a Monrotiller Mk3 with a rather rare accessory! Moggyjim enquired about the price and the vendor said it’s £150, When I saw it it had sold on it. I take it the price included the mower….

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

That is only the second rotary mower I have seen, the other is in my shed. Pity the Monro Tiller is the wrong colour but everyone to their own. The ridger is not so rare. I guess someone has bought it to use at that price, hope they have better luck with the rotary mower than I do, the belt keeps coming off.

charlie
    Keymaster

Just had a closer look at the rotary mower and like mine it is missing the adjusting device, I had to make one.

vhgmcbuddy

would the monro tiller discussion not be better off in a new thread, i thought this one was about steves latest acquisitions ??

will-haggle
    Participant

Probably would have been, perhaps it can be moved….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.