Missing posts.

Home Forums General Help and information Missing posts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    joegrgraham
    Participant

Just browsing the forum, every thread I open seems to have the original post and possibly a couple of the earliest replies missing. Is this a hiccup with the forum or with my computer?
    Joe

charlie
    Keymaster

I think it is a hiccup with the site. WE recently moved members from trial to paid and I think this is where problem occurred. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

joegrgraham
    Participant

Thanks Charlie, technology is against me at the moment! so I was hoping it wasn’t my ‘puter having a melt down!
    Joe

joegrgraham
    Participant

Hi again,
    I still have this problem, the weird thing is that when I’m NOT logged in, I can view all the posts fine, but when I’m logged in, the first post of each thread is missing.?
    Joe

charlie
    Keymaster

Joe, it could be because you are not a paid up club member. If you are please send me a personal message with name and address.

joegrgraham
    Participant

Hi Charlie,
    Just tried to PM you, and it wouldn’t let me. I’m fairly sure I’m a member (my name was in latest issue of the cultivator).
    Thanks
    Joe Graham

charlie
    Keymaster

Apologies I have found where the error has occured, your surname was in the membership list as Ingram, now corrected and you should have full access to website and forum.

joegrgraham
    Participant

All working fine now. Thanks Charlie. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.