Membership renewal dates a reminder.

Home Forums General Help and information Membership renewal dates a reminder.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

Remember, all club membership expires on 31st Dec.
    Any date you may see when renewing on line refers to website and forum membership, NOT club membership.
    There will be a cleanse of the website membership database in the near future, if you only have trial membership and it has expired you will revert to view only access. To retain ability to write replies and create topics you will need to become a paid up member. Follow the link under ‘subscriptions in the area below where you log in. Act now to avoid disappointment.

charlie
    Keymaster

A reminder to all club members. Please ignore any dates you see on this website that indicate membership expires at any time other than 31st December. Also ignore anything that suggests membership renews automatically, it doesn’t, you have to renew and pay online or send in the renewal form with a cheque.

stuart
    Participant

Have just renewed mine Charlie.

sidevalve44
    Participant

Charlie, have just renewed by Paypal. However, as P/P account is in my wife’s name you may not tie it up with me. Her name is Carole.

andyfrost
    Participant

Well I think I’ve just renewed.

Andy.

charlie
    Keymaster

sidevalve44 and andyfrost, renewals received, thanks.

andyfrost
    Participant

Charlie , many thanks for that , I wasn’t sure whether I’d renewed membership to the forum , or the club itself……. but I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Just renewed on line Plonker

hillsider
    Participant

Renewed on line and membership card arrived this morning, many thanks very quick service.

A reminder please, if my details for the members directory are correct and no updates needed do I still need to re submit this year?

Ray.

charlie
    Keymaster

Ray glad to hear card arrived safely. I try to post insurance/membership cards out on the day I receive renewal.
    No need to submit entry if already in directory, 2018 is only an update.

roatavator
    Participant

Just renewed me and Jr hopefully!

Happy New Year to all, especially our club officers who do a grand job all year.
    Peter

wingnut
    Participant

can someone send me a form to fill in please as cant make sence of online.
    i want do a joint member but online just want me pay 15 for single

many thanks steven

alan
    Participant

Joint membership online:

VHGMC Joint Membership

vhgmcbuddy

I have just renewed online Plonker

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership renewal dates a reminder.’ is closed to new replies.