Little Ellingham Working Weekend 6/7 August

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Little Ellingham Working Weekend 6/7 August

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

Anyone going to this?
    It’ll be my first time there with a few SIMARS, I understand its quite a large village type show and working event for tractors and horticultural plus other stuff.

dave
    Participant

See you there Peter.

roatavator
    Participant

Sorry Dave, I should have said “Anyone apart from Dave…” as I knew you’d be there!

Peter

roatavator
    Participant

As you will have gathered, I got the date wrong in the heading!
    Anyway, all loaded up for tomorrow.

Attachments:
    hortiman
    Participant

Peter
    I notice you have secured your fleet securely, we don’t want any more Simar disasters !!
    Chris

roatavator
    Participant

I’m a bit of an anorak with loads, Chris. Straps fore and aft, wheels chocked, machines in gear. Anyone would think I’m on a real mission, not going 6 miles down the road! But I’d hate the M saga to happen to me, better safe than sorry.

roatavator
    Participant

Selection of horticultural machines at the event today. Sorry, need to downsize photos, will post later.
    Meantime, here’s the videos of the A5 working. Seems to run very rich, someone at the event suggested it might be due to the carb having the set up for paraffin, so rather than adjust carb I might try some. However, working produced a few issues, worst of which is the small leak in the fuel tank has now become very big, not good as leaking out on to the spark plug and hot cylinder head.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=6chw-S6v-Ls

andyfrost
    Participant

Sorry I couldn’t make this Peter , I intended bringing something that would compete with a Simar in the noise stakes.

Andy.

roatavator
    Participant

Would have liked to see the mysterious something, Andy! What was it?

Here’s another clip

roatavator
    Participant

Hopefully here they are!

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

Peter , I’m bringing it to Weeley………all will be revealed.

Andy.

roatavator
    Participant

Tease!

vhgmcbuddy

Well I have to say, the operator is a fine looking young fellow. No idea who that could be 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.