kent meet and greet

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion kent meet and greet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all, this year i am holding a meet and greet at brogdale fruit collections in faversham. it will be the 16th october at their apple festival which will have music, displays and trades, yes its a show but meet and greet format, ie it would be great for you to bring a machine along but not compulsory , also the time is from 9.30-5 but you will not be held to this, all i ask is you stay as long as you can, preferably with a machine. some kind of feed back would be good as i would like to get an idea of interest. many thanks

phil-shayman
    Participant

Hi Kev i love a good apple count me in

vhgmcbuddy

just to let you know we are going for a tiller/cultivator theme but if you do not have one then something else would be just as good, thanks

vhgmcbuddy

Count us in Kev !

vhgmcbuddy

hi all.
    the kent meet and greet has now been canceled due to a change in requirements on site that are not practical to meet. apologies to anyone wanting to attend

charlie
    Keymaster

Kevin, out of interest, what are the new requirements? Reply via e mail or pm if not something for the forum.

steve-d
    Participant

Fingers crossed count me in to mate

vhgmcbuddy

hi charlie, mainly due to it being an entry fee event , makes it a bit awkward for getting people in and machines moving in public etc. unfortunately the person who i was dealing with is now on maternity leave and her replacement has a completely different approach to how it should be run

charlie
    Keymaster

Kevin, I see. One simple solution would have been to issue those taking part a ‘free’ entry pass, this would mean no turning up on the day, did the organiser consider this?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.