Info on the Colwood 'RA'

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Info on the Colwood 'RA'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi,
    Im a proud owner of a Colwood RA that has seen quite a bit of work. it all seems in good order except for the engine. So im chasing any manuals or repair info i can get my hands on. the tiller blades also need replacing as they are all but worn out so im also hunting for some of those.

Im restoring not only for my own pleasure but for a little use as well.
    Any info is greatly appreciated.

Simon Hicks

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

It’s got the wrong engine, should be a Villiers ! There is a Colwood register run by Steve Deness and he has loads of information on them.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Yeah i know! When i got it it had a seized 80s briggs & stratton on it. Dont know what happened to the origional unfortunately.

will-haggle
    Participant

My Colwood Model B has a Villiers Mk 10, I’m not sure what the RA was fitted with but it could have been a Mk 10 or Mk 12…

chap
    Participant

here is info i have on the RA

Attachments:
    steve-d
    Participant

Afraid I’m having a few problems getting my system to work properly and post at present but if you pm me I will get back to you, if you have tried to make contact before I’ve been out of things a while due to family issues. Best steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.