Hi all can anyone help me and tell me what this is thank you

Home Forums General Help and information Hi all can anyone help me and tell me what this is thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi can anyone help please does anyone know what model this is all I know is that it’s a norleet thank you

Attachments:
    hortiman
    Participant

Hi there.
    I think it was known as a ‘bushwakka’, but I could be mistaken, I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong!!
    Chris

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks chris do you have any idea how much they are to buy

hortiman
    Participant

I don’t think I would offer more than £ 20-25, depends if it is up and running.
    They are not very common now, so worth buying if you can.

alan
    Participant

Chris

You are correct! It is a Bushwakka but not a model I have come across in the archive, probably a rare yet not expensive machine. Worth buying as it’d be useable and interesting too.

Alan

vhgmcbuddy

I have just been enquiring about the very same model. This info is much appreciated thanks.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I have a contact who knows the buyer of this one with the Tecumseh engine (looks like yours has a Briggs & Stratton engine) he thinks he bought it new so I may get some more info if I am lucky. If I had a mower museum I would certainly want one of these in my collection. As for selling, they are quirky enough to very well in an eBay auction.
    Regards Norm.

vhgmcbuddy

This is a link that claims to be the Norlett Bushwakka , maybe it is a later model.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.