Hello to everyone.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Hello to everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    sweeney-todd
    Participant

Hi Everybody , Looks like I made it in the end. Dave

vhgmcbuddy

hi ray, your name is one of the few that i did recognise and as of yet ethan has not started on it yet but now things are slowing down abit now hopefully he will make a start in the near future

hillsider
    Participant

That’s ok, with the end of the rally season upon us you may find that the workshop will be preferable to a diet of soaps, so long as the temperature is not too low.
    Look forward to seeing it in projects.

vhgmcbuddy

Evening All.
    Andrew

Anonymous
    Inactive

I finally made it here, been trying my new password in the old site, duh! I like the look of this new site but find this forum bit hard to get my head around. In time should be good.

vhgmcbuddy

spent ages trying to sign in but got here.
    will we have to reload our projects again or will the old ones get transfered

vhgmcbuddy

I’m here too !

charlie
    Keymaster

The old forum will eventually close and all content will be saved as an archive on the new site.Please start all new topics on here and not the old forum. The more you add the more there will be for everyone to read.

stevewoollas
    Participant

Hello, Well, I finally arrived although the route to get here did seem a little different from the instructions, but then “what do I know about computers?” However, it all appears a lot more comprehensive than before and I’m certain will be viewed as a great improvement when we all become used to it.
    Now, where’s that instruction book.–Steve

chap
    Participant

Umm seems like hard work lets hope we get used to it.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello All, found our way on here eventually, I did enquire on the old forum if say 30 days worth of old topics could be transferred onto this new forum, then projects etc don’t become disjointed…

will-haggle
    Participant

Hello I’m on, thanks, Charlie for sorting out my email problem. It’s looking good! I’ll try a couple of pictures…..

First one is Russ’ Trusty waiting for the start of the days ploughing at Manor Farm
    Second one is Kevin “Merlin Keeper” attacking the weeds with his Teagle Hedge and Weed Cutter…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Alan what size are your photos do they have to still be less than 500kb ??

will-haggle
    Participant

I don’t know, Shrinkpic automatically resizes mine anyway. Seems to work and I like the way they pop out at you!

vhgmcbuddy

Ok thanks I will try some later on a new post…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.