Hello to everyone.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Hello to everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Just want to say hello to everyone on the new forum.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi – not many of on here yet then?

vhgmcbuddy

Hello all, this is going to be good when I get my head round it!

hillsider
    Participant

Hello to all, yes it is all a bit strange at the moment but I guess we will find our way around given time. As has happened before the site is working ok here on the Ipad but our laptop defaults to the old site no matter what I do!
    I am sure the site will look better once more of our supporters migrate over and get few threads on the go.
    Ray.

vhgmcbuddy

Just pop over to have a look, as mentioned bit strange. But when more switch over it will develop.

darmic1
    Participant

Hello to the few who have made it over ere..

hillsider
    Participant

Site now working on both of our devices and starting to find out how things work.

Attachments:
    pete0250
    Participant

Hello to all too. Does this mean I am no. 8 in the postings list ? Looking forward to enjoying the new format as much as the old one. Well done and thanks to all concerned. Pete

autophil
    Participant

Hiya it’s all looking very good

charlie
    Keymaster

Yes it is all a bit different but I am sure we will all soon get into the swing of it and appreciate the new functions etc.

godfreystu
    Participant

Hi everyone,as a new member i am not sure how everything works on here but here goes, can anyone advice me where i can get a s.e.v.marchal ditributor serviced.Its off a 14 horse M.A.G.twin pot engine.
    Thanks Stu.

wristpin
    Participant

Phew – been a struggle but got here!!
    My avatar seemed to be a bit fuzzy but see that everyone else’s is as well!
    Is there an “active topics” option? – haven’t found it.

trusty220
    Keymaster

One thing that I found was that my home set-up kept bringing up the old website; if you get the same trouble just do a refresh when you’re in the home screen and it should sort it out.

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, found my way on here finally. looks nice and fresh. having trouble recognising members now with the real names instead of the forum names we used to have and the statements on the bottom of everyones posts…. ie “” dont force it… get a bigger hammer!!”” and the like

hillsider
    Participant

Hello Kevin,
    If I ask how is the Bantam that you collected from me does that help?
    Ray.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.