February issue The Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion February issue The Cultivator

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

The magazine is currently with the printers and should be arriving through your letterbox sometime around mid to late February.
    Any members that have not yet renewed will receive a reminder letter and renewal form in lieu of magazine. Members that have renewed since 1st Feb will also receive a reminder letter and form, please ignore, I will be posting your February magazine to you.

charlie
    Keymaster

Magazines are in the post, mine arrived this morning.

will-haggle
    Participant

…and mine! I like the Chairman’s bit, More thoughts on your search for a place in the country, please, Geoff….

andyfrost
    Participant

Mine too .a HUGE thanks to all the team involved.

Andy.

ted20
    Participant

mine arrived today excellent articles from the Littles aka The Blues Brothers

trusty220
    Keymaster

Mr. Haggle, thanks for the praise but I fear that if I put what really happens down in writing I may be summonsed!

But maybe if I write “allegedly” after every sentence there may be some scope…..

I would like to add my thanks as well to the team that put it together. It is the only magazine wholly dedicated to “our” machinery and is a good flag waver for the club. Keep up the good work, guys, and for the rest of you- keep sending in articles for Mr. Haggle to publish; without your articles we don’t have a magazine.

dave
    Participant

Mine arrived Saturday. Another good read. Very well done Alan.

will-haggle
    Participant

Geoff – There’s an I in team and that be I!! It was nice to get not one but two articles from Scotland.

ted20
    Participant

hold onto your pen Mr. Haggle rumour has it something else might make an appearance for April issue from north of the border

rollomk6
    Participant

Hello you are right Mr Foster and many thanks to Alan for another great magazine and for including my Tractor story you never what might come from up north
    Regards John little one half of the Blues Brothers

will-haggle
    Participant

Confession time, I got a phone number wrong in an advert, please ring me if you find you can’t contact the person.

charlie
    Keymaster

Alan, as my father always said the only person that never made a mistake was the one that did nothing.

charlie
    Keymaster

February 2021 issue uploaded to website.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.