December 2024 issue of The Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion December 2024 issue of The Cultivator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

The magazine is with the printers and should arrive through your letterbox sometime after 15th December. If your membership is due for renewal, most will be, you will find the renewal form on the reverse of the address sheet. Information about renewing is in the magazine under Membership Update.

sprayerman
    Participant

Hi Charlie, thanks for the info, I have just renewed membership through the website, so much easier quicker and most importantly cheaper than postage these days.

At risk of poking a sleeping lion with a short stick, (thinking of what happened to Albert Ramsbottom with Wallace at this point), does make one wonder about whether putting the The Cultivator on line for those of us who are on line these days could be a way of reducing costs for the club in these times of spiralling prices.

Granted there are a number who are not on line, so for some time printed material would still be required, however a number of organisations of which I am a member have gone exclusively on-line with their newsletters etc, with little diminution in membership numbers.

Something for pondering over a glass or two of something perhaps.

Trust you are able to have a relaxing Christmas.

Regards,

Sprayerman

charlie
    Keymaster

The Cultivator is already available in digital format which can be downloaded on the website, available to any paid up club member that has registered an account on the website.
    Having alternative membership rates for those receiving paper copy and those choosing digital only would add further complications to membership sign up and database management. The same debate took place when insurance was added to club membership.

ted20
    Participant

I must have slept for a whole year, I thought it is December 2023 not 2024 as in article heading, all the best for Christmas to everyone

charlie
    Keymaster

Well spotted, I am glad at least one member is awake, lol.
    Merry Christmas.

charlie
    Keymaster

December magazine is in the post, mine arrived today.

ted20
    Participant

Mine came today as well

charlie
    Keymaster

December issue uploaded to website and available to paid up VHGMC members

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.