dating agency

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hybridv8
    Participant

Has the club started its own dating agency,I have just had a message supposedly through the club email system from someone called joyce asking for a date ?.

darmic1
    Participant

Just had the same…….

ransomes256
    Participant

Had the same mail.
    Sent message to Charlie.

trusty220
    Keymaster

…….and there was me thinking that I was the only one!

We will see what we can do to make it more secure. It’s surprising how many times we get bombarded by these spam emails and every so often one gets through. It makes you wonder why these people bother.

charlie
    Keymaster

The two timing b’>/*h she sent me one too. User now blocked.

hillsider
    Participant

No you are not alone they have sent me one as well, certainly appears to have come via a VHGMC email address! Message moved into junk for now.

alan
    Participant

Looks like someone created an account and posted a group-wide message.

Technology does stop most spam registrations but sadly not all, there’s always someone out there who is hell bent on posting spam. The spammers account has now been dealt with and site checked.

Slightly concerned that Trusty220 was getting excited with the thought that he was the only one getting the email!

ct33731
    Participant

I also had one of these e mails from someone called Marion at 3.27 this afternoon.Regards chris.

trusty220
    Keymaster

But she told me I was the only one! I’ll never trust another woman again.

leakyrabbit
    Participant

Blimey, she must have some stamina as I have had the same email as everyone else.. Don’t think I’ll reply though as I need to polish my Anzani!

vhgmcbuddy

I was just about to let you all know about Joyce, The new love in my life, I am shocked that she has contacted other members( I wonder what she knows about our “Members”?) she works for the United Nations and seems very nice, Should I just send her my Bank details?
    Plonker

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.