ardingly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    steve-d
    Participant

Hi all
    By now most will probably have heard that my team and I have stood down as marshalls of the horti section .which was not the easiest desicion after many happy years.
    This was due to politics and charges.i would like to say that the vintage show is still on and wish well to the new marshall who rumour has it is mr wallingfield.
    We shall continue to help organise other local events but that is for another posting.
    Very best
    Steve.

vhgmcbuddy

Just like to echo Steves thoughts here, good luck to the new marshalling team, we will be supporting the Smallholders event held the weekend before at the same venue, many of you will have received our letter of explanation, I am compiling an entry form for the display at the Smallholders show, copies will be available at the Christmas lunch on Sunday, forms will also be sent to everyone on our mailing list.

vhgmcbuddy

Smallholders show horticultural section entry forms went in the post this evening, if you are coming to the Christmas lunch on Sunday yours will be available there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ardingly’ is closed to new replies.